What's new

Another $5.00 Arrowhead ?

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I've purchased 3 arrowheads in the last year or so. I've posted them all and this is my 3rd. Wondering if anyone can ID age, location and value for me?? Owner said it was a few thousand years old.

Thanks everyone,
Keep @ it and HH !!
 

Attachments

  • Arrowhead01.webp
    Arrowhead01.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Arrowhead02.webp
    Arrowhead02.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Arrowhead03.webp
    Arrowhead03.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
What state it came from would be a big help.
 
Its posted in "North" American Artifacts... I imagine the North Eastern United States !! :P
 
I think it's mid archaic due to the notching on the point.
 
Its posted in "North" American Artifacts... I imagine the North Eastern United States !! :P

In the "North" American Artifacts forum you will notice that the State artifacts are found in help type and age them otherwise it's just a huge guess. Do you know what State it came from? We could give you pretty close to exactly how old it is, the type and maybe even the people who made it. We're not interested in what State you are from if that is what you are concerned about.
 
I bought it at an Antique shop, on consignment from someones private collection... I purchased it in Upstate NY, that's where I imagine its from.. Lots of native artifacts there... That's all I know...
 
Its been worn down to a nub. One ear looks like its been resharpened completely off. Looks like a field find. Its worth what you paid for it. Many sites out there that offer $7 field grade points on the net. If your happy with it thats all that matters.
 
Its been worn down to a nub. One ear looks like its been resharpened completely off. Looks like a field find. Its worth what you paid for it. Many sites out there that offer $7 field grade points on the net. If your happy with it thats all that matters.

How do you tell the difference between being worn down and having lots of stacks ? :icon_scratch: I bought this cause i thought it had no stacks, not worn down ! :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom