another amazing CRH day, with story and funny

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
So here I am at the grocery store dumping some pennies and nickles, and low and behold when I'm done, I once again here the clink clink clink at the coin return.. this time it's larger.
Funny, because I didn't put any of these coins in. Check out my thread from yesterday to see what else i found.

WELL,
Inside the coin return is one(1) 1965 very nice conditioned Queen Elizabeth II, SILVER 1965 quarter...
SCORE!?
SO once i regained my composer, guess what else is in there.. for free.
a 25 cents bahamas, 2 euro cents, 10 ecuador cents, 2 arcade tokens, one stretched disney land token, 1 ban(from romania) and 1954 USA nickel..

Well by now I'm flabbergasted.. two nights in a row this coin machine is popping out rejects to ME that I didn't even put in..... strange.. And one of them is a silver quarter! SCORE!

Also, the 5% I pay for the coin counting fee is ok, because the wheats and coppers I recover during my penny search more than pays for that 5%...

Plus, at the cash out stand, I asked for another roll of pennies... maybe there's a winner in there.. it's a very heavy roll. We'll see.

So, 5% for $15 worth of change, plus all those free tokens?
WHAT is going on with this machine.. lol, ...

I aught to check the machine more often, and deposit coins, because this thing could have more treasures to dish out..
And still no idea why it's giving my coins I didn't put in.. someone elses rejects.

thoughts?

Upvote 0
I forgot the funny part.. here goes..

While asking for the penny roll in my payout, the cashier says, that's weird.. and I say, it's not weird, it's unique... then she says oh yeah it's unique. then she asks me what I'm going to do with it.. I just sort of smile and say I don't know... she says she is going to ponder all night what I'm going to do with it LOL.

This is only funny because I'm a good looking guy and she is a good looking girl and well, the co cashier was getting a kick out of our conversation..
You woulda had to been there.. don't judge :)

MORE REPORTS TO COME

Okok, it's not THAT funny. but still a great score..

If you knew how to read people, I think this woman want's to get down on my go around.
And dang, even the co cashier was trying to get a glimpse of my six pack, because last time I cashed out she laughing at my lines and inviting me with her eyes.

Talk about the thrill of the hunt... Now, just to use some of this cash to buy her some dinner :)

but tossing 5% away is dumb unless that is your only option... and unless your selling copper or wheats then you aren't actually showing a profit :(. just my 2 cents though... why toss away free money if you can dump for free? just like why dump at a counter that short changed you once?

money is money and all counts/adds up quick...

and relax your talking to yourself hehe keep venting it is amusing :)

but nah if your happy then kudos to you.

Well you're right in that I'm not actually profiting YET... but the profit will come soon enough... this is a long term inventment, and I cannot get them counted for free, my only option is to re-roll them meyself, or just take the 5 cent hit per dollar... Trust me it's WORTH 5 cents to get 100 pennies counted fast especially when out of those 100 pennies I get enough to cover more than 20% or so.

And yes, this is a major rant/flaunt thread...
If only I had pics to prove it :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back