What's new

Another at least it wasnt a skunk post

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

Picked up a Brinks box. I quit them late last year because they quit producing. I found 1- Ben and 1- 40%. Woo Hoo. No skunk today.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

Right you are! ;D

Red
 
Re: Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

I just looked and found out that one lonely Ben I found was one I needed for my Whitman folder. Woo Hoo again.
 
Re: Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

Silver_Fox said:
I just looked and found out that one lonely Ben I found was one I needed for my Whitman folder. Woo Hoo again.

Care to reveal the date and mint.

Mojo
 
Re: Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

coinmojo said:
Silver_Fox said:
I just looked and found out that one lonely Ben I found was one I needed for my Whitman folder. Woo Hoo again.

Care to reveal the date and mint.

Mojo
1961 no mint mark (Philly)
 
Re: Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

Finding some silver is better than finding no silver. Although sometimes I get bugged by only finding one 40% out of a whole box. It's like, how did that one lonely coin find its way in with the rest of the reject coins. Usually if I find one keeper I find a few more to go along with it. Got a couple of skunk boxes myself today.

Jim
 
Re: Another at least it wasn't a skunk post

I'm not to excited when I only get one or 2 but I can't stand a skunk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom