What's new

✅ SOLVED Another bill

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one I have no clue about. I'm pretty sure it's something grandpa came up with, cause I collect things just like he did. He was in WWII, and his tour of duty ended with them capturing a Japanese held island 5 days after the war was over. (The Japanese came out and told them to stand down, as it was all over.)
 

Attachments

  • 8-22b.webp
    8-22b.webp
    116.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 8-22c.webp
    8-22c.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 76
Thanks again ffuries. Thanks for spotting that 'facsimile' on that other bill. I knew the one I saw years ago had that but I didn't say anything, and somehow I thought this one was slightly different and missed it completely.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks again ffuries. Thanks for spotting that 'facsimile' on that other bill. I knew the one I saw years ago had that but I didn't say anything, and somehow I thought this one was slightly different and missed it completely.

Glad to be able to help, like I said no problem. Besides this is what this site is all about, helping each other. If everyone knew everything, we wouldn't be here..........
 
Upvote 0
Good Id wish it were real
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom