What's new

Another box today

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have been obbsessed with nickels lately so today I am going to get Another box of nickels. This will be my 3rd in 3 days.
I hope to get...
1 V nickels
2 Buffalo's
And to finally get a 1938!!
 
Upvote 0
Im with you on the Nickels...been doing about a box a day as well. Congrats on the V im still waiting on my 1st.
 
sensesfailed069 said:
Im with you on the Nickels...been doing about a box a day as well. Congrats on the V im still waiting on my 1st.

o no no i havent found one yet. I am hoping too
 
Unfortunataly, there was a lot of traffic so my mom didnt get home in time. I will get one tommorow.
 
coincrazed said:
gtfan76 said:
Unfortunataly, there was a lot of traffic so my mom didnt get home in time. I will get one tommorow.
Oh, yeah, that happens. Fortunately, my girlfriend usually gives me a lift to the bank or I walk if I have to. Nothing can separate me from Dimes. I absolutely love doing Dimes. Nothing gets between me and Dimes. Good luck with that box tomorrow. Keep us posted. - coincrazed
Haha nice. How long does it take to get a box that you ordered in?
 
gtfan76 said:
coincrazed said:
gtfan76 said:
Unfortunataly, there was a lot of traffic so my mom didnt get home in time. I will get one tommorow.
Oh, yeah, that happens. Fortunately, my girlfriend usually gives me a lift to the bank or I walk if I have to. Nothing can separate me from Dimes. I absolutely love doing Dimes. Nothing gets between me and Dimes. Good luck with that box tomorrow. Keep us posted. - coincrazed
Haha nice. How long does it take to get a box that you ordered in?

it depnds on the bank, and the day u order on/at...one of my banks will take anywhere from 2-5 days...heck, on occasion when i ordered, they had them in by the next day! one of my other banks has is so regulated that they get them in within 3 days no matter what. i guess it all depends...good luck on ur boxes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom