What's new

Another Chain

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one literally came out in pieces this morning. Spent quite a bit of time in that spot trying to locate all the tiny silver barrels, think I got them all? This is a heavy chain but the thin inner links are quite brittle. Also hit on two silver rings and one badly beaten up small white gold.
 

Attachments

  • bar2.webp
    bar2.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
I congratulate on these find!!
 
bigscoop,

You're doing pretty good on the chains lately.....should start your own group called "The Chain Gang"....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
bigscoop,

You're doing pretty good on the chains lately.....should start your own group called "The Chain Gang"....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Seems Dew and I are at opposite ends, he finds the pendents and few chains and I'm finding just the chains and no pendents. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
Nice work. I congratulate on these find too:laughing7: Have you been hunting on the south side?
 
Nice work. I congratulate on these find too:laughing7: Have you been hunting on the south side?

Just south of Ponce inlet at NSB. But today was a complete bust, sand is coming back in and targets are getting scarce. Wind didn't help either, it was brutal out there today. Couldn't get to what I was hoping to hunt.
 
WTG,another chain,always say better than trash,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom