cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 8, 2018 Thread Owner #1 This one is cool... has some fractures but they are hard to find without fractures because of glass incompatibility.
This one is cool... has some fractures but they are hard to find without fractures because of glass incompatibility.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2018 #2 I literally, (and I mean L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y), gasped out loud when I saw this. Stunning marble and equally stunning photography.
I literally, (and I mean L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y), gasped out loud when I saw this. Stunning marble and equally stunning photography.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 9, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks! I've got to re-shoot a bunch of my stuff now, lol. Finally got the camera and lighting dialed in.
Thanks! I've got to re-shoot a bunch of my stuff now, lol. Finally got the camera and lighting dialed in.