Ok these 2 are also off the same creek. The first one was found quite a ways farther down and the second was found in the same bank as all the scrappers. Again differing opinions, I'll leave mine out for now so not to sway opinions.
The pictures are not the best and I can take better ones if needed.
The first item is about 3.5 inches long and 2 inches wide at the widest. One side is fairly rough while the pointed end it smooth. I do not see any signs of any wear on it at all. There is a arc to the top so the center section is lower then the end before it tapers to the edge. It is the same on the bottom so sitting on a flat surface there is a gap just in the middle.
The second item is about 2 inches long and one inch wide in the middle. It has the shape of a point but is very rough. I dont see any kind of finish chipping on it at all. It has an arc to it so it so if you hold the base to the ground the tip is about 3/4 of an inch off the ground.
Have fun!!
Alan
The pictures are not the best and I can take better ones if needed.The first item is about 3.5 inches long and 2 inches wide at the widest. One side is fairly rough while the pointed end it smooth. I do not see any signs of any wear on it at all. There is a arc to the top so the center section is lower then the end before it tapers to the edge. It is the same on the bottom so sitting on a flat surface there is a gap just in the middle.
The second item is about 2 inches long and one inch wide in the middle. It has the shape of a point but is very rough. I dont see any kind of finish chipping on it at all. It has an arc to it so it so if you hold the base to the ground the tip is about 3/4 of an inch off the ground.
Have fun!!
Alan
Attachments
Upvote
0








