What's new

another CRUDDY road trip today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok today was not good at all, I bought the following:

$740 in halves, all hand rolls..........got ONE 40% that is it! and a pokemon token...lol
$450 in hand rolled dimes..............SKUNK!
$45 in pennies..................14 wheats

sad, the dime rolls were all marked with account numbers, names etc....4 rolls even were marked 1963, got me excited until I opened them and found 100% clad. I think it was someone's cruel joke >:(
 

Attachments

  • 1-26-09 14 wheats 1 silver.webp
    1-26-09 14 wheats 1 silver.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0
Hey G4, yeah somebody got you good. Sucks better luck next time.

-Golden silver
 
Keep going. Soon your day may come! Grandmas SILVER may be at your bank.
 
A better day will come.

Darth
 
One more than you had yesterday....
 
Silver, wheats and a token too....still a nice day! Keep at it and congrats.
 
Sorry to hear about your bad day.
 
Sorry about your dismal road trip. But one is better than none though! The Wheats are pretty good too.

-Codes
 
did you ntice the one green wheat....lol
it had to be a detector find, it was so dirty I could not even tell it was a wheat, had to use peroxide. The bad thing is the date was gouged by is digger, only thing I can read id 19-- and an S mint mark
 
Goes4ever said:
did you ntice the one green wheat....lol
it had to be a detector find, it was so dirty I could not even tell it was a wheat, had to use peroxide. The bad thing is the date was gouged by is digger, only thing I can read id 19-- and an S mint mark

Yes I did notice it. That person must have either died and his family cashed in that Wheat or he finds so much silver detecting that he doesn't have room in his safe for the petty Wheaties! I rarely find then detecting so I would NEVER get rid of one!

-Codes
 
that sucks! Nice job on the wheat pennies though! :thumbsup:
 
I like the pokemon token.
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
I like the pokemon token.
it is for sale......lol
 
Thats the kind of luck I have most of the time. Hopefully the penny dont have VDB on the reverse!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom