F
Felinepeachy
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
bigcypresshunter said:Isnt that a suspender buckle?

Al Czervik said:bigcypresshunter said:Isnt that a suspender buckle?
At nearly 5 inches that would go beyond "Big & Tall" ...![]()
Yea I see that now. Its also kinda heavy.Wow ivan. You need to take the "big" off of my name and add it to yours.ivan salis said:heck I'm 450 lbs and do not use 5 in wide "suspender clips"



ivan salis said:yes I'm "large" --450 lbs --6 foot 1 inch -- size 5 xxxxx tall shirt -- 64 x 32 pants -- size 13 eee shoe and size 13 ring --- 18 inch dia forearms --when younger and in better health could bend steel "rebar" with my bare hands
I pity my pall bearers![]()
(Sorry Ivan, I couldn't resist.) Whenever I go, I want to go in my sleep like my Grandmomma, not kicking, screaming, and yelling like the people in her car. LOL
Breezie