What's new

Another day and more of the same

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out for a couple hours this morning. Same big field and the 12the copper in 2 weeks. I'm happy any time I find an old coin. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161111_135857.webp
    _20161111_135857.webp
    208.6 KB · Views: 105
  • _20161111_135813.webp
    _20161111_135813.webp
    290.7 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 22
Can't wait to find my first copper. Nice Dig's
 
Nice job, Art! And actually pretty good detail on the copper for the east coast. Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Good job Art, I'm the same way. If I get an oldie, I'm good. HH
 
Your piling up the old coppers!! Sweet!!
 
Nice hunt, Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
"....more of the same" looks pretty good to me!! You sure have a knack for finding those big uns..........congratulations, art!
 
12 coppers is dam good buddy!
Congrats Art
 
I'm glad you got out Art. I haven't been out in a while due to obligations. Looks like you're cleaning up still, and providing the rest of us entertainment!

Nice digs
 
You are unstoppable Art. :notworthy: Never a day goes by that your not pulling some sweet keepers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom