Fossil_adult
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 169
- Reaction score
- 897
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I went on a new trip recently and found some great pieces. I really do like looking for history! Here are the finds that I have acclimated from the hunt.
Small porcelain plate:
This find is the highlight of the trip. I really like finding complete plates no matter what size they are!
Mason jar lid:
Blue tile:
It says minton & co on its backside
Overall I believe I did well on this hunt. Im not to sure if ive uploaded this bottle already or not but I want to show yall one of my coolest bottles ive seen. Its not my rarest but I really like it for its unique color. Here it is!
Anyways thats all the stuff for today I didn't find this bottle on the same day but a while ago. I really like the milk glass Jno Sullivan pharmacist bottle from Boston. I hope yall enjoy this!
Small porcelain plate:
This find is the highlight of the trip. I really like finding complete plates no matter what size they are!
Mason jar lid:
Blue tile:
It says minton & co on its backside
Overall I believe I did well on this hunt. Im not to sure if ive uploaded this bottle already or not but I want to show yall one of my coolest bottles ive seen. Its not my rarest but I really like it for its unique color. Here it is!
Anyways thats all the stuff for today I didn't find this bottle on the same day but a while ago. I really like the milk glass Jno Sullivan pharmacist bottle from Boston. I hope yall enjoy this!
Upvote
17







