What's new

Another Day, another box

mm12000

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well, today I picked up the last box that my bank had ordered me, and it was not a dissapointment. I got 8 40%, 3 NIFC, and 1 upgrade for my whitman, as well as another Gold Plated coin.
Now all I have to do is get a box full of GP'd ones, and melt the gold off of em somehow...hmmmm ::)
 
Upvote 0
packerbacker said:
I'm supposed to have $700 coming in tomorrow. Can't wait!

That's an odd amount (vs the usual $500 or $1000). How is it you ordered $700 worth of halves ?
 
Ok, I must have missed something. What does NICF mean?
 
bobr said:
Ok, I must have missed something. What does NICF mean?

NIFC = None Issued (or Not Intended) For Circulation

NICF = Nasty, Itchy, Crusty Feet! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom