What's new

Another day, another...

Ltrain

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
No, not silver dollar. That would be really awesome, though...

$250 dimes; 4 roosies, including 2 1946's.
$250 quarters; nada
$50 nickels; 1 buff, 1 1984 20 rappen, 1 '75 Belgian 1 Franc? and about 2/3rds a roll of pre 60's.

No pic, I'm feeling lazy today and about to leave work.
 
Upvote 0
Not too shabby Ltrain, a few more silver dimes for the pile! Don't forget...your dream box is on order!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Better than nothing,

PS_ I'm fairly certain the rolling companies have employees who get first acess at the cherry picking, so on some cases, only what they miss ends up in boxes.. I also think that they use a machine to seperate out the war nickles because of the weight difference( war nickles don't weigh 5 grams.. do they?

I picked up $4 in nickles, $5 in dimes and $10 in pennies today... scored that silver quzrter from the machine and like 7 wheats plus lots of coppers..

keep at it!
 
I picked up ten bucks in cents too, gonna go through them in a little bit... did one CWR, the only CWR, that had about 10 coppers (Ehh) and one of those 50th anniv canadians.

I've found plenty of War nicks around here, I average about 1 per box, maybe a little more... I didn't use my usual bank this time, though, so that could have an impact... just glad my 4 boxes of halves will be arriving tomorrow, even if I'm gonna get cut off at one branch... ugh.
 
Yeah I love pennies they are the best, especially the hand rolled ones because no coin roll hunters really re roll pennies, or very few, they always go into machines, so whether hand or machine wrapped it's a win win.

I pick the coppers and oldies of course, but I also check out the 1983's and 1984's for mint errors, especially the 1984 Lincoln double ear :icon_thumright: HAve yet to find one yet.

And as far as returns go, even though I'm not melting or selling the pennies, when the time comes, the double or even quadrupple face value I will get for the cents will be well worth it.

Good luck man! Can't wait to see more posts.
 
I'm actually going to the bar instead to drink away my problems for a night. :laughing7:

The cents will be taken care of tomorrow... don't worry, I'm sure I won't find anything special besides a few wheats and whatnot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom