What's new

Another day, more bottles..

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
1,661
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tide and time were perfect today, so I decided to hit the beach for a quick dig after work..nothing spectacular, only real embossed bottle was the Empire City Bottling blob and a metal Eagle Pencil metal tube..
0504.webp

Empire.webp

Eagle.webp
 
Upvote 14
I have to admit, im not a "bottle guy" but man you make me re think that, you find some pretty darn neat bottles, that pencil tube is cool too!
 
I have to admit, im not a "bottle guy" but man you make me re think that, you find some pretty darn neat bottles, that pencil tube is cool too!

Cjon, Im not going to lie, its work...but the reward is great...
 
* on top of that, when digging you do stumble across coins, they usually pop right out...I haven't picked up my machine in nearly 3 weeks..lol
 
* on top of that, when digging you do stumble across coins, they usually pop right out...I haven't picked up my machine in nearly 3 weeks..lol

that reminds me of a recent permission attempt olddude and I made, the guy said when he was doing his flower beds and a green disc (large cent) popped out so hes gonna buy a detector, how cool that mustve been to find one w/o a machine!
 
that reminds me of a recent permission attempt olddude and I made, the guy said when he was doing his flower beds and a green disc (large cent) popped out so hes gonna buy a detector, how cool that mustve been to find one w/o a machine!

I find them on this beach after the tide naturally sifts the till I dig, albeit most are cooked I did find a decent 1820 just laying there...I also pick up a ton of Indian heads and bale seals as well.
 
very cool indeed!, keep it up!
 
I plan on it...still trying to dig up that 5 gallon amber carboy
 
I picked up this tiny bale seal the other day..not that I can decipher where it came from..lol
CM150504-22395503.webp
 
I like that blob top, Congrats!!

Did you fimd these on the beach itself or are you digging a dump close to the beach. I wish we could fimd some old dumps around here to dig.
 
Go getum mb nice looking bottle you got there,vanzutphen
 
I like that blob top, Congrats!!

Did you fimd these on the beach itself or are you digging a dump close to the beach. I wish we could fimd some old dumps around here to dig.
Digging on the beach
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom