jmaschal Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 491 Reaction score 690 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 25, 2015 #1 Been focusing in on a bank of a stream that I know has produced in the past but slim pickings for now 2 brokes... Upvote 0
Been focusing in on a bank of a stream that I know has produced in the past but slim pickings for now 2 brokes...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #2 slim is better than none like I have found many times. Good luck
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #3 Yes slim is better than none. I only creek hunt and come away without anything most times. Good luck on your next hunt!
Yes slim is better than none. I only creek hunt and come away without anything most times. Good luck on your next hunt!