- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,349
- Reaction score
- 207,648
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I heard through the grapevine that the CMDF (Canadian Metal Detecting Forum) has been shut down. Having been a member in the past for many years it was a pretty good forum, but like many forums a handful kept it active and more than many lurked. It was bought by a member(yrs ago) that has a heart of gold, poured a lot into the running of the forum financially, and time, and my hat goes off to him. Also the crew that kept it running, putting their time into the administration, and inner workings of the site. Even though I wasn't a member for the past few yrs it still pains me in hearing of the loss. Good on ya all that were keeping it together, and welcome to all that will be posting on TNet.
Sorry about your previous haunt going down. I hope you find your time and the folks here quite hospitable. I know I have been enjoying myself and getting loads of encouragement and information from a few of the knowledgeable and considerate folks here on T-net. Good day mate.

. + I can only talk about certain guns Sooooo much, if I were LE or Military it would be different.






