Another DEUS on the way!!!

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! I must say, I am very impressed with this machine! Only been using it now for about three weeks and my poor E-Trac has yet to be taken out of its bag. :dontknow:

My son has done well with his AT-Pro but after watching me for the past few weeks, he tells me he's ready; so with his own money, he pulls the trigger tonight and buys the DEUS!!

I'm still learning, and with the advise I have gotten from everyone on tricks and programs I have yet to be skunked!! Kinda glad the son will have his own though, since he a "gadget" type of kid and will have this thing "fine tuned" in a matter of months so this way he can help out the "old man"!:laughing7:

Thanks everyone here who has helped out!!!! I have started going over "old ground" and I cant believe how much we have found! Amazing!!!! Kinda glad no one in our area has one............8-)

gwdigger

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
Ocean City, Md
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Excellent. I was the same way with my CTX 3030. Bought a Deus for my wife last year and when I used it to set up for her I could not put it down. Ordered myself a Deus and sold the CTX earlier this year.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have started going over "old ground" and I cant believe how much we have found! Amazing!!!! Kinda glad no one in our area has one............8-)

I have customers call me all the time and tell me the same thing! I tell them, yep, just like I told ya! lol

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It sounds like I made a good decision on getting one of these then! Mine should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Ill be going from a Whites VX3. I still have the Whites but I have a feeling it will be spending a lot of time in the closet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread