What's new

Another End of Month Rally

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
December has been another slow month for me with a lot of skunk bags, 12 to be exact. But tonight's bag put me over the top for the year by giving up (24) 90 %'ers and (23) 40%'ers. I started CRH ing halves on January 16, 2009 and set a goal of finding 1000 halves by year end. Going into this afternoon, my number was at 960. I've got six more bags to go through but this year is now almost over so I'll wait until next year to begin again and will set another goal to shoot for. I know that a lot of you out there have higher goals and have met them and I say congratulations to you. I am happy to have met my goal. Happy New Year Everyone !! HH

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
Junkman , Is the 1000 goal inclusive of both 90% and 40% , or is it particular to 90% ?
Argentium.
 
Congratulations on meeting your goal. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Good luck in 2010
Happy New Year
Rich
 
Argentium, I wish the 1000 goal had only included 90's but it did include both 90's and 40's. Thanks for reading and responding to the post. Good luck to you.

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom