mindcrime1988
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2011
- Messages
- 1,734
- Reaction score
- 2,760
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Colorado Springs
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
The past few months have been great in terms of first finds; buffalo nickel, one dollar coin, BSA pocket knife..........and now a complete necklace! It's not anything spectacular but still a pretty cool find in my book. Plus I found a vintage aluminum play money coin (not sure how old), a wristband or necklace piece and my oldest coin for the day, a 1945 Canadian one cent.
When I found the mask piece, the first thing that came to mind was Motley Crue!
When I found the mask piece, the first thing that came to mind was Motley Crue!









