What's new

Another first for me

jvav

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Garwin IA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Spectrum XLT, AT-Pro, Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was at work today had a little time after and saw somebody at a house I've been eyeballing and he said knock yourself out. Went along the side walk and got a good signal around 7" flipped over the plug and this beauty was lookin at me. Living in central iowa didn't think I'd ever get to dig one. I also found a few wheaties and a reached 1902 IH.
 

Attachments

  • 1429838560038.webp
    1429838560038.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 1429838575378.webp
    1429838575378.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 12
That's so nice..
 
Awesome!!!!!!!! Great condition too! Congrats on the large cent
 
Thanks it is also the oldest coin I've dug so far.
 
The firsts are always the best!
 
Beautiful find
 
fantastic shape on that one!, great LC, display it proudly !
 
Nice one too.. congrats!
 
One of the nicest large cents I have ever seen dug! Congrats!
 
Very nice condition. Good show! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom