toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 #1 I went to the church that is full of indian heads tonight only to be skunked on Indians for the first time here. The only coin I managed was this 1858 FE. Second FE in as many hunts. Weird Attachments image.webp 261.9 KB · Views: 192 Upvote 24
I went to the church that is full of indian heads tonight only to be skunked on Indians for the first time here. The only coin I managed was this 1858 FE. Second FE in as many hunts. Weird
Vino Banned Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 3,804 Reaction score 5,046 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa. Detector(s) used Ctx3030. Xp deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #2 Them FE, have special place in my heart. Great find. Keep them coming...
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Vino said: Them FE, have special place in my heart. Great find. Keep them coming... Click to expand... You said they would start "flying" out after I got my first. I didn't expect one this soon. May never find another too
Vino said: Them FE, have special place in my heart. Great find. Keep them coming... Click to expand... You said they would start "flying" out after I got my first. I didn't expect one this soon. May never find another too
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 Thread Owner #4 I like this pic better. You can even make out America Attachments image.webp 250.2 KB · Views: 163
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 #5 Whoa! Slow down! You have 2 in a week and I have a big fat zero...ever!
Joe hunter Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,896 Golden Thread 0 Location Up state NY Detector(s) used Xp Deus , Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #6 I'm tied with old dude nice score
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 #7 You must be thinking of them either consciously or subconsciously. Two FE's in as many hunts is awesome. I'm tied with OD and Joe H
You must be thinking of them either consciously or subconsciously. Two FE's in as many hunts is awesome. I'm tied with OD and Joe H
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 Thread Owner #8 Loco-Digger said: You must be thinking of them either consciously or subconsciously. Two FE's in as many hunts is awesome. I'm tied with OD and Joe H Click to expand... Finding one wasn't even on my radar. Two with dates in four days is unreal
Loco-Digger said: You must be thinking of them either consciously or subconsciously. Two FE's in as many hunts is awesome. I'm tied with OD and Joe H Click to expand... Finding one wasn't even on my radar. Two with dates in four days is unreal
Vino Banned Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 3,804 Reaction score 5,046 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa. Detector(s) used Ctx3030. Xp deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #9 toasted said: Finding one wasn't even on my radar. Two with dates in four days is unreal Click to expand... Ill trade you 4 for your Cob Lol
toasted said: Finding one wasn't even on my radar. Two with dates in four days is unreal Click to expand... Ill trade you 4 for your Cob Lol
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 9, 2015 Thread Owner #10 Vino said: Ill trade you 4 for your Cob Lol Click to expand... Don't tell me you dig a lot of these too? I can't remember you posting any lately. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a cob some day.
Vino said: Ill trade you 4 for your Cob Lol Click to expand... Don't tell me you dig a lot of these too? I can't remember you posting any lately. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a cob some day.
Patriot Relics Silver Member Joined Feb 6, 2014 Messages 3,712 Reaction score 5,634 Golden Thread 5 Location Lowcountry, South Carolina / Richmond, Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used CTX-3030, Deus XP II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #11 Nice work toasted
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #12 HEY TOAST ANOTHER NICE EAGLE ..
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #13 Love digging those. Nice job
Mach1Pilot Silver Member Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 1,160 Golden Thread 1 Location Bedford County, PA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #14 Well done - the most fun of all small cents to come out of the dirt.
IndianaHunter27 Full Member Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 221 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2015 #15 Nice Flying Eagle there, congrats
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 10, 2015 Thread Owner #16 Fort Bedford Detectors said: Well done - the most fun of all small cents to come out of the dirt. Click to expand... The most fun of all cents I think. I see far more Large cents coming out than these. But really I just enjoy digging anything this old.
Fort Bedford Detectors said: Well done - the most fun of all small cents to come out of the dirt. Click to expand... The most fun of all cents I think. I see far more Large cents coming out than these. But really I just enjoy digging anything this old.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2015 #17 WOW,, TWO HUNTS,, TWO FLYING EAGLES. UNBELIEVABLE. WHAT DID YOU STEP IN? GO BACK AND GET A THIRD. lol
WOW,, TWO HUNTS,, TWO FLYING EAGLES. UNBELIEVABLE. WHAT DID YOU STEP IN? GO BACK AND GET A THIRD. lol