Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Well, 2 more bags of nickels down, pulled another 1943 P, a dirty 39S (4th one), and this lil beauty:


Personally I think their pennies look neater, but still pretty cool find. I was hoping for a war nickel and a foreign one outta them, so lucked out there. Sadly, was only able to get 2 bags of cents for the weekend, not sure what I'll do with myself the rest of the time :-p Happy hunting everyone!


Personally I think their pennies look neater, but still pretty cool find. I was hoping for a war nickel and a foreign one outta them, so lucked out there. Sadly, was only able to get 2 bags of cents for the weekend, not sure what I'll do with myself the rest of the time :-p Happy hunting everyone!
Upvote
0







