What's new

another fun day at the beach. 3 more gold

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
i got 3-14k and 2 925. 1 diamond ring 13diamonds,mark got a nice 14k and 3 925
 

Attachments

  • 3g 1-9-11.webp
    3g 1-9-11.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 926
  • 13 diamonds 1-9-11.webp
    13 diamonds 1-9-11.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 938
  • 14k 1 9 11.webp
    14k 1 9 11.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 939
  • 14-k 1-9-11.webp
    14-k 1-9-11.webp
    56 KB · Views: 938
Upvote 0
You did wonderful!! Here in SC, they had 6" of snow inland and temps along the coast are in the 20s-40s all week with freezing rain all day. I have been unable to hunt lately but I might brave the weather if I can get up the courage, but I don't think I will be in the water :o :o
 
AWESOME FINDS!!! I've only put in about 5 hours with my new BHID 300 and have got 2 nice 925 rings and 1 925 heart pendant but my first gold still eludes me! Congrats again on some beautiful rings! :thumbsup:

HH!

Mike
 
You are killing it out there, great job, keep them coming!!!
 
Man your tearin it up... :headbang: I'll be down there in a few weeks for me my Mom In laws birthday, please take me huntin daddy!!! Englewood beach isn't payin off.
 
Lordy, Lordy!

You are on a definite roll, snooksion!

Congrats on those beautiful ring finds...keep 'em comin'! :hello2: :headbang: :icon_thumleft:
 
All of those finds in one day would have me walking on cloud nine for the entire week!

Nice finds.

Can you give us dreamers a bit of info as to where they were found. In the water, the wet sands or higher in the dry areas????

Congrats on a great haul,

Ralph
 
that 13 ice is pretty!!!! :notworthy:
 
Some more great finds! Big congrats!
 
A great day of hunting....congratulations
on the gold ring finds. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom