What's new

Another Fun Day At The Beach

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
managed to flood my dual field yesterday :dontknow: bummer.got gold using the excal but it was slim pickins
 

Attachments

  • 008dave.webp
    008dave.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 881
Upvote 0
nice nugget ring! congrata
 
Nice rings just the same

How'd ya flood your detector ? is it not a waterproof machine?
 
snooksion2 said:
managed to flood my dual field yesterday :dontknow: bummer.got gold using the excal but it was slim pickins

I know someone else who flooded their Dual Field recently and I'm sorry to hear the bad news again.

I have noticed on mine, that the latches are not as tight as on my Surf PI and I also notice that those latches rub against one of my catch bags when I'm swinging which makes me very nervous.

I'm just curious if you accidentally popped a latch while swinging or you had a seal issue?
 
Just curious, did you find those two on the beach or in the surf?

Nice finds. :icon_thumleft:
 
Doesn't look like such Slim Pickens to me!

Sorry about your detector, though.
 
slim pickins? I LIKED THAT NUGGET RING and the other one ain't bad either. I'd say you had a good day. Congrats.
 
It flooded because I put the "Hoothie Cootchie" spell on you for not inviting me...
 
you would have never made it,rough again.we hit st pete than clearwater started at 10:oo pm hunted till 3:00 am slept in the truck till 7am and hunted till 2pm i found the ring at 1pm an hour before leaving mark got nill
 
I guess you missed my post further up, why did it flood?
 
Sweet couple of rings :icon_salut: Your hard work and persistence paid off.
 
Yeah, realllllllll slim, surprised you even bothered taking those crappy rings outta your scoop! I'll give ya slim pickins..why I awwwterrr. Nice finds there chief! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice Gold buddy, Ditto on the flooding the dual field thing, sent mine in a couple of weeks ago. :dontknow:
 
snooksion2 said:
silver surfer told you why it flooded
LMAO!!!

Since I like you and you are a helluva nice guy, I removed the Hootchie Cootchie curse.... You are really gonna find some good stuff now..
 
not bad for such a quick hunt! ;D
 
Sucks that it flooded... I have caught my latch on my shorts and such. I got a velcro strap 1 in wide and long enough to go around both latches, and it doesn't catch any more...
 
I think I will tie-strap mine on.... Batteries last long enough that it wont be a hassle to change them when I change batteries...
 
Hey Everyone! Take two 8" Wire Ties and secure the latches back. This is what I do to be sure I won't flood my detector.

Nice Ring by the way!!
 
I cant picture what you mean.... I dont think I have ever seen an 8" wire tie... Why would that be better than a tie strap?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom