What's new

Another good bag

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up another good bag I ordered last week today. Knew it was going to be nice when I looked in the top and grabbed a handfull and there were 6 silvers in my hand. Anywho I brough it home and showed it to my wife. She proceeded to cherry pick the bag and all together we had the following results....

99 - 40%'s
5 - 90%'s
$4.25 in various other change
1 - Magician half (20 centavos)

July is off to a good start so far....

HH/AG
 
Upvote 0
How do you order bags?? I can call my banks and get bags when they have a machine fill up. I've never heard of ordering them though.
 
Over 100 silvers in one shot! I would have fainted :laughing9:.

Really nice finds and may your next bag contain even more silver.

apush :read2:
 
da*nnnn very nice :icon_thumright:. I am still dreaming of a 100 silver day, only enjoyed it once
 
Got a $1K Bag back in Jan this year it had 275 %40's in it and 3 %90's, it so far is my bestest find all year ounce wise. That Bag was from the Banks coin machine too- they dump all coins from customers in it.
 
coincrazed said:
apush said:
Over 100 silvers in one shot! I would have fainted :laughing9:.

Really nice finds and may your next bag contain even more silver.

apush :read2:
Apush, that is NOTHING to AG! You should have seen some of his OTHER finds! He is the KING of AG! - coincrazed
Bet by time your 28 you'll be making breakin records too; save your FRN's cause that's what it takes to buy your coins.
 
I miss those days. Skunks have been my last 6 boxes. :'( :'( :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom