What's new

Another good box

Dannycoco

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
360
Reaction score
987
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up three boxes of halves today. Saw one ender in the first box I opened. Turns out there were 5 more on the other side of the rolls. Ended up with 22- 90%ers and 37- 40%ers out of one box. The other two boxes were skunks. Got a couple foreign coins too. Today was a good day. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529712612.306977.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529712630.823435.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529712645.387649.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529712660.705641.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529712673.922703.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice job on the silver! :occasion14:
 
Wowzors! Such a huge score of silver! I always hope to see enders when I open up a box because it could turn out like that one. Grats!
 
Good eye. Nice job. Congrats
 
I hope my third box is as good looking as that box cuz the first two smelled and were skunks..
 
Sweet haul! Congrats
 
I wish I could find boxes like this....they don’t exist where I am. Like the silver porn!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom