What's new

Another good day.

soky72

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Kentucky
Had another good outing on Tuesday until a kidney stone atrack spoiled the fun. Found my first two pieces of carved lead. The finial was probably off a scabbard tip.
 

Attachments

  • 20170404_194835-1.webp
    20170404_194835-1.webp
    186.5 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
wow thats a lot of lead
 
Had another good outing on Tuesday until a kidney stone atrack spoiled the fun. Found my first two pieces of carved lead. The finial was probably off a scabbard tip.

Very nice Carved piece on the bottom right.

Were the small Balls found with or right by the Big Buck's.?

Hope you Pain Gets Better.
The Doc's will say Ultram for You, if yr unlucky. Or Motrin 800 mgs
 
Nice haul buddy. I've got spots that are loaded with buckshot. I'll dig them. I've found a lot of buttons in & around those areas. I guess the old diggers didn't like buckshot lol. Nice finds buddy. HH Tim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom