What's new

ANOTHER Good Half Day

jlb783

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
My dad went out of town again today to the same town, and bought 15 rolls of halves and some dime rolls. Well I came home from school and opened about half and found 6 40%ers and my dad has not opened his half yet. The dimes so far were skunks ,not suprisingly, but he has not opened his yet. So far from this bank we have got 29 40%ers and a 1964 out of about $240 in rolls.
 
Upvote 0
That's good stuff JLB.......keep plugging and good luck. Keep us posted!!
 
Nice work. I've been trying to get my dad into crh. :thumbsup:
 
You are doing excellent for $240 in rolls. :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work.
 
Definitely a good day! Keep it up!
 
I was slightly off, it was $360 not $240. ;D
And my dad went through the other half and there was nothing. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom