Chizzy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,977
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
28
Go Chizzy! Great hunt, I LUV those silver GW's !! Congrats on the big silver...that would certainly make MY day! Ddf..
Congrats on the three in a row silver. The quarter looks like like its in great shape.
Congrats on another day finding silver!! Hope your streak continues.
Nice looking quarter.

Congrats on the silver GW
Nice silver find!
I can only detect, about an hour or 2 when I go out, due to wife physical problems.... but, a silver here and there, add up fast, over a years time... I'm up to 53 silvers for the year.... a very good year for me.....
Nice streak, I'm having a mini slump. Keep digging that silver, congrats!
That hour was well spent , good finds for so short a time hunting.
I've been in a slump lately also, for silver anyhow. Nice finds!
I did eke out a nice keeper yesterday, I dug a 1903 IHC. I still need 20 more silvers to make my goal for the season. Time is running out.