What's new

Another Lake Havasu AZ Hunt

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,870
Reaction score
47,407
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to make the trek down to Havasu once again. Probably the last time.
The lake is so difficult to retrieve targets from because the bottom is all rocks, and on top of that the water is murky so it's very hard to see what you're doing.
Today it was very windy also, as if it wasn't hard enough already. :BangHead:
Finds were $3.38 in clad, a stainless steel ring, a chinese bracelet, a brass trolling motor prop, 27 pull tabs, several pieces of boat prop, and some other random junk.

IMG_1193.webp
IMG_1194.webp
IMG_1195.webp


It looks nicer than it was, pics were before the wind started howling.
IMG_1188.webp
IMG_1189.webp
IMG_1190.webp


Famous "London Bridge"
IMG_1191.webp
IMG_1192.webp


I'm thinking no more water hunts until this summer in Tahoe.
 
Upvote 21
I remember how the wind used to just howl right down the middle
of Lake Mead this time of year. Always avoided Havasu...too many
beer drinkers.
 
I remember how the wind used to just howl right down the middle
of Lake Mead this time of year. Always avoided Havasu...too many
beer drinkers.
That's why I went there, hoping for drunken jewelry loses! 😜
 
I'm glad you didn't invite me on that outing! :laughing7:
 
Looks like you had a very busy day :) NICE GOING
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom