What's new

Another largie day!!!

BFR

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
384
Reaction score
585
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 hours of digging last night netted me an 1844 largie! It was 15 feet away from the last one I dug. It rang up a 45-65 on the at pro. I dug the plug and pulled a rusty piece of nail out. I ran the detector over the hole and got an low 80s. RECHECK YOUR HOLE!!!

grass.webp

1844_front_back.webp

Thanks for looking!!!!

BFR
 
Excellent!!
You are on a great spot!!
Pound it hard - hope to see some more
Congrats!
 
Wow.. WTG.. I hope to find one myself someday, that coin always seems to escape my coil. Lol
 
Nice. We don't get many of those around here for some reason.
 
Big pennies are always cool! Congrats.
 
WTG! :icon_thumleft: Persistence pays off.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom