What's new

Another new spot and one large and small silver! (up date new pics)!

history hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Found another new spot that has promise! The first good thing found was a 1952D washington quarter, which was very nice! Then came the last silver at the end of the 2 hr. hunt, a 1942 merc. Enjoy the pics.

phpx3ppnjPM.webp
 

Attachments

  • phpkvCwGNPM.webp
    phpkvCwGNPM.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 610
  • php6kpKBvPM.webp
    php6kpKBvPM.webp
    103.7 KB · Views: 618
  • phpuTR13WPM.webp
    phpuTR13WPM.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 608
  • phpVH10AVPM.webp
    phpVH10AVPM.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 609
Upvote 0
Re: Another new spot and one large and one small silver!

Looks like a very promising site! HH
Doc
 
Re: Another new spot and one large and one small silver!

That site's got a lot of promise! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Another new spot and one large and one small silver!

I don't know if it's just me or if the date on that 42 merc looks to be repunched/double-died...I would really look into that...the Redbook has some info on those early 40s merc errors...
 
Re: Another new spot and one large and one small silver!

Nate in Ohio, It just isn't you whose seeing that 4 double punched. I see it too. I would defiantly check that out. Nice finds HH.
 
Re: Another new spot and one large and one small silver!

Nice silver coins.
Dman
 
Re: Another new spot and one large and one small silver!

I took closer pics of the merc date.

phpxHxHDsPM.webp
 

Attachments

  • phpE39OpiPM.webp
    phpE39OpiPM.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 275
  • phpU19nt9PM.webp
    phpU19nt9PM.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 268
THE FIRST THING I NOTICED WAS THE 4 ON THE MERC. but i dont see it now. great hunt though. willy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom