What's new

Another nickel box today

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Did a box of nickels today, and it was nice. First roll I cracked open had a dateless Buffalo in it, as well as a 45P war nick. I had high hopes, but aside from another silver (43P) and about 40 pre-60s, it was a pretty normal box. Oh, it also had a 73S Proof, which was an awesome find. My average for Buffs now is one in every 5 or so boxes, and war nicks is 3 per box.

HH
 
Upvote 0
Lovin' those war nicks :thumbsup:
 
Narthoniel said:
Your boxes are great, keep it up!

My boxes seem to be WAY better than the average, and I intend to milk them for everything I can get while it lasts =D
 
That sounds like a great box.
 
40 pre- 60's is twice what I get.
Nice!
 
Very nice totals and congrats on the buff :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom