What's new

Another photo to dowse

geekl

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ottawa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys,

Here's a photo if anyone is interested in dowsing. A friend of mine was told that there was something of interest in the area. So I mentioned to him that I had the perfect place to see if maybe there was.

Thanks a bunch.

Leo
 

Attachments

  • Map_Steve.webp
    Map_Steve.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 146
Red circle is just loose surface coins. Red X for coins/treasure. Green Xs for archaeological type signals, including signs/markers.

Map_Steve-geekl.webp
 
Once again thanks Red_Desert. He's heading out there in 2 weeks, let you know... Long weekend heading out to the other places you reviewed will post progress.

Regards,
Leo
 
Hi geekl,
Dowsing revealed.....
White circled area: An attraction to gold and silver.
Yellow circled area: An attraction to a cave and treasure signs/symbols/markers.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
Steve1dowsed.webp
 
Wow thanks Jon, very interesting! This one here we are in luck, this weekend my friend is heading up there. I've asked for photos of signs/marks etc... I should see something early next week and I will definitely share.

He also has a topo map of an area that has some immensely large stacked stones? I will post if I can get a copy.

Hope all is well.

Leo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom