R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Jul 16, 2018 #1 Man, I am on a lucky streak... Pulled my 4th S Proof today: not to mention 80 more wheats 1941-1 1944-2 1945-1 1946-1 1950-1 1951-1 1954-1 1956-63 1957-4 1958-5 Now I REALLY wanna run back into town for more coins... Upvote 0
Man, I am on a lucky streak... Pulled my 4th S Proof today: not to mention 80 more wheats 1941-1 1944-2 1945-1 1946-1 1950-1 1951-1 1954-1 1956-63 1957-4 1958-5 Now I REALLY wanna run back into town for more coins...
Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 16, 2018 #2 Rosco: you must have all the energy in the world, just eating up all those WHEATIES. Congrats again, keep the streak going.
Rosco: you must have all the energy in the world, just eating up all those WHEATIES. Congrats again, keep the streak going.