What's new

Another puzzling find - SOLVED

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this up at an old farm property today. I'm think it's a Civil War sunglasses case, but I may be wrong. :tongue3: :dontknow:
Any ideas?
Thanks,
MM
 

Attachments

  • MVC-085S.webp
    MVC-085S.webp
    14 KB · Views: 308
  • MVC-086S.webp
    MVC-086S.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 305
  • MVC-087S.webp
    MVC-087S.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 321
Re: Another puzzling find

perhaps a comb case. I came up with a mustache comb in a silver case like this one a few years ago
 
Upvote 0
Re: Another puzzling find

farkoff said:
perhaps a comb case. I came up with a mustache comb in a silver case like this one a few years ago

Great ID farkoff. Just google it and there are lots of examples.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Another puzzling find

farkoff said:
perhaps a comb case. I came up with a mustache comb in a silver case like this one a few years ago
jscorpio said:
farkoff said:
perhaps a comb case. I came up with a mustache comb in a silver case like this one a few years ago

Great ID farkoff. Just google it and there are lots of examples.

Excellent job. :icon_thumleft: Thanks for the fast ID on this one.
I'll mark it solved.
-MM-
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom