What's new

another real good box from Brinks!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after so many weeks of skunks I am amazed I have had 2 good weeks in a row, last week I got the 1970 and todays boxes produced more 90% than 40% silver, that always makes for a good day!

my bank messed up my order and I got 2 penny boxes, one dime box and one half box

dime box 2 rosies
penny box one 5 wheats
penny box netted 9 wheats
half box netted:
6-40%
2-1964
2 Franklins 1958, 63
2 walkers 1941, 42 :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 5-27-09.webp
    5-27-09.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 5-27 90%.webp
    5-27 90%.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 369
  • 5-27 reverse.webp
    5-27 reverse.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0
Nice haul G4E, I've been hitting up some dime boxes myself. They yield 2-3 rosies per box for me.
 
Good job! That 63 looks sweet. :thumbsup:
 
12 keepers is a good box these days. plus the 50/50 mix on the 40%'s and 90%'s will keep you going.

Congratulations and thanks for the photo's

Mojo
 
Very Jealous G4E!!! will those be the next lot up fpr sale??? LOL!!! :hello2:
 
gtlfindings said:
Very Jealous G4E!!! will those be the next lot up fpr sale??? LOL!!! :hello2:
no I keep all the silver I find, I sell only what I can buy from the ads I run! anything I can do to help while being unemployed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom