Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another reason I don't care for "Diggers"

Besides all the juvenile antics, ridiculous hoopla, and unfounded speculation on targets, they are detecting areas that the rest of wouldn't stand a chance in hi** of obtaining permission to hunt. I YOU like it, watch it. I'm opting out.
luvsdux

Upvote 0
I think the way they act degrades the whole idea of metal detecting as a hobby... That's my opinion and that's how I feel about that show as it is now. I haven't watched it and probably won't but if they change it for the better that's great...
If they change it, ratings will drop and it will get dropped....its not going to change so you don't get to watch.

Change for who? From what I've read so far many people are fine with the way it is now.
Yeah, it hasn't changed, people that said they didn't like it are just trying to find an excuse to watch it...too funny...show hasn't changed, the people that hated it are changing their minds...I love it, come on over to the dark side...all are welcome, all are weelllllcommme.

I think it's funny. It doesn't have to be all business. Just sit back and enjoy the ride

I see the show as joke, and does nothing but make a mere mockery of the hobby, it's the wingnuts like these guys and other idiots that make the true enthusiast like us, look like fools to the general public. All I can hear is "look at those guys" in reference to the shows that stereo type us, because of them.
And people that think their way is the right way and only way also make a mockery of the hobby...speak for yourself, don't say us...everyone is not with you.

I can almost guarantee that those individuals who watch the show who aren't metal detector enthusiasts think the guys are idiots... I can guarantee you that! There in lies the problem with the show.

I believe the finds are real because they are ordinary finds - nothing to do cartwheels about, the only find that made me wonder was the gold coin when they only had a 4x6 ft area to search in New Orleans
The owners of that place found a gold coin on the surface. That's why they were hunting that small area and thinking they might get a gold coin...it was all in the show.

I can almost guarantee that those individuals who watch the show who aren't metal detector enthusiasts think the guys are idiots... I can guarantee you that! There in lies the problem with the show.
There is no problem withy the show, its doing great...I cant say the same for your posts...that hellip is about to make me run my head through the wall.

Sorry...

It's this crappy mobile app that is provided by TreasureNet...

talk to them about it...

Gazoontite !

I'll see what i can find out :unhappysmiley:

I thought it over and now like The Diggers show,you see i got rid of Dish Network last fall Sept. 1 2013
I had nothing but local channels and have had to watch the likes of Dr. Phil,Price is Right,and those 4 old dikes that bash men and such.
Any ways i signed up for more Dish today and look forward to the Diggers and all the rest of the good shows...Dig Wars and any other.
Screw Dr. Phil and the 4 Dikes !
Gary

I thought it over and now like The Diggers show,you see i got rid of Dish Network last fall Sept. 1 2013
I had nothing but local channels and have had to watch the likes of Dr. Phil,Price is Right,and those 4 old dikes that bash men and such.
Any ways i signed up for more Dish today and look forward to the Diggers and all the rest of the good shows...Dig Wars and any other.
Screw Dr. Phil and the 4 Dikes !
Gary

You got me laughing!:tongue3:

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!! Folks we have a winner!!!! Well said!

+1. I agree, with all the bad news on TV, I love watching these guys even though I know they are over the top. My wife and I are watching some re-runs right now and she asked me if I would ever rip my headphones off and run around crazy like they do? I told her if I found a massive piece of gold you bet your dupa I would. I'd eve strip down to my skivvies and run around screaming "Ahhhhh Gold Nectar ......." :)

This thread is about to die because everyone is starting to like the show...there, that should get it going again.

Seventy seven lol

Seventy Eigh........ I got a hit and my machine is slamming on this one. So I drop down and cut a plug, a big plug because I know this is going to be some BIG sweet nectar. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back