Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
I think we need a list of invited guests to produce to the producers so they can produce the production we are proposing that they produce.

I'm ready to travel anywhere to detect.

Packed up.png

I can play the sarcastic, scowlly, eye rollin, head shaking role!

Have AT Pro, will travel.

I think we need a list of invited guests to produce to the producers so they can produce the production we are proposing that they produce.

I'm ready to travel anywhere to detect.

View attachment 993893

Might be best to ship detectors to the place to film rather than send them through the airport. Just imagine explaining to security what the pro pointers are "really for" Lol!

sent from a potato...

Might be best to ship detectors to the place to film rather than send them through the airport. Just imagine explaining to security what the pro pointers are "really for" Lol!

sent from a potato...
Just tell them it belongs to your wife and they will say move along. :tongue3:

I've liked Diggers since the very first episode. Me and my father would get together to watch it before he passed away in February. It was nice to have a TV show about what we did together. And see things that we've actually found. We even joked around about "juice" and "in the pock" occasionally when we went digging. I've spoke to KG ( George Wyant ) on the telephone about a year ago. He was nice enough to give me 10 minutes of his time to discuss the hobby. He was very mellow on the phone, unlike the show. But a good, down to earth guy. Hey, I'd do the show if I could...

I've liked Diggers since the very first episode. Me and my father would get together to watch it before he passed away in February. It was nice to have a TV show about what we did together. And see things that we've actually found. We even joked around about "juice" and "in the pock" occasionally when we went digging. I've spoke to KG ( George Wyant ) on the telephone about a year ago. He was nice enough to give me 10 minutes of his time to discuss the hobby. He was very mellow on the phone, unlike the show. But a good, down to earth guy. Hey, I'd do the show if I could...

I'm glad the show brought a smile to your dad's face. I recently lost my mom, so I know how it feels to lose a parent. So sorry for your loss.

I'm glad to read positives about the Diggers show and how they brought your families closer together!

The only negative thing about Diggers are the negative attitudes that people make up and lay out on their table of finds!

Some things you judge from the heart!
Some things you judge from the mind!
Some things you judge from both!

Love the show. always will!

Last edited:
I watch Diggers by chance and enjoy the slapstick humor and antics. Hey I am new to the sport and get excited even when finding a penny or dime. I just find the show entertaining I guess.

Jesse james sorry for your loss.I lost my wife in feburary miss her everyday.As for the diggers show.I like to see what they find but I think they get just a little to excited on there finds.Good luck happy hunting

I like user: Dirtfishing on youtube best. He is very knowledgeable and interesting. He is the one who motivated me to keep hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back