What's new

Another ring and earring at the lake

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver maybe GOLD ring
I'm not sure if the earring
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1467330165414.webp
1467330185360.webp
1467330203814.webp
1467330225091.webp
1467330246015.webp
1467330258810.webp
 
Upvote 20
Nice ring! Man you're slamming it! Congrats and HH
 
Great job!!! Keep it up
 
Pretty ring. Is it marked?
 
Very nice ring! Congratualtions!! :occasion14:
 
Sweet vintage looking ring, hope you get some good news on it.
 
Bodacious ring find & nice looking "congrats" to you and thanks for sharing your pictures of your finds with us & I wish you many more while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on the sweet ring Brad,:occasion14: another hunt, and another treasure found.
 
Sweet vintage looking ring, hope you get some good news on it.

Bodacious ring find & nice looking "congrats" to you and thanks for sharing your pictures of your finds with us & I wish you many more while out treasure hunting.

Texas ED

Congrats on the sweet ring Brad,:occasion14: another hunt, and another treasure found.

Congrats on a nice ring


Thanks guys, I'll make it to the jewelers next week, too busy with Yard sale and I have to leave time to take a swim at the lake. lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom