What's new

Another ring from the pond

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out this afternoon after the rain to the pond I got the Signet ring out of ring is unmarked but appears to be white gold with an amethyst
 

Attachments

  • 1464654837696.webp
    1464654837696.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 1464654852760.webp
    1464654852760.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 34
Sure looks like a nice old white gold. Sweet.
 
I really like that one. Excellent find, you posts never disappoint! I'll be one the cape this fall, let me know if you want some company;)

Cheers
 
Fantastic ring find & a beauty "Congrats" on your find and thanks for sharing your pictures. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
That's a nice looking ring...I think I would be wearing that one!
 
That is a looker, congrats on a beautiful ring saved! Sub 8-)
 
That's a real beauty!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom