What's new

another road trip tomorrow

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
After hitting 148 keepers so far this week ... I figured that I would go hit up some more banks tomorrow , I have been waiting since last April for this one bank ( got busy and havent been back :(... the last time I scored 63 keepers and most of them were out of 360.00 . I called today and they only have 70.00 worth but the other banks around it have 690.00 .


I missed a 1000.00 bag a few days ago they had just shipped it out 2 days b4 I got there ... the halves are building up faster than usual so I am going to go sweep through my crhing route before they ship any more, HH Ed
 
Upvote 0
WOW, you having a great week. I hope it keeps go good for ya.

Dont you just hate it when they say they just shipped a bag out :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom