What's new

Another rock table made by Grandpa, incredible stuff...

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I only took these pictures to get the ball mica specimen identified, which tnet members did pretty quickly. My mom will inherit this when my Grandma dies, and then me or one of my 5 brothers and sisters will inherit it. Alright, I will inherit it, I am thier favorite 8)

Enjoy the pics, this is an incredible table...
 

Attachments

  • kennedy\'s 238.webp
    kennedy\'s 238.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 736
  • kennedy\'s 236.webp
    kennedy\'s 236.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 731
  • kennedy\'s 238.webp
    kennedy\'s 238.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 714
  • kennedy\'s 239.webp
    kennedy\'s 239.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 719
  • kennedy\'s 243.webp
    kennedy\'s 243.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 715
  • kennedy\'s 247.webp
    kennedy\'s 247.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 721
that table rocks :headbang:well it does
 
Upvote 0
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Yarrum said:
aa battery said:
that table rocks :headbang:well it does
::) Groan. :tongue3:
Awesome table bet it weighs a bloody ton.


Hi ya Murray ... :thumbsup:

Does a "bloody" ton weigh more than a regular ton .... ;D

Righteous table INDEED ...

~ Nick ~

LOL ;D Indeed it does Nick my friend. A bloody ton is when you bust your foofel valve trying to lift it. :tongue3: :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Grandpa's work will live on for a long time, Beautiful.

Fossis..........
 
Upvote 0
Beautiful piece! To state the obvious, he is very talented. Now, I wouldn't want the five of you to fight over this table so I'd be willing to take delivery of it to keep peace in your family. ::)
 
Upvote 0
wow, can't seem to say nothing different its a work of art and special because of who made it. Wish I had talented family members.
 
Upvote 0
What a beautiful table. It keeps the eyes moving all over it. What a talent your grandfather had!!! He obviously put a lot of time and love into that!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom