What's new

another short road trip

favored papa

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
214
Golden Thread
0
Location
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
went back over the same route as Tuesday to pick up the ones I ran out of $$$ for. Got about $700 in costumer rolls. I took out 12 40% . Rich you mentioned this is the best way to get full rolls. Well I almost choked on my soda when on about the third roll I saw 7 sweet edges. Still no full rolls yet, but some day.
 
Upvote 0
nice score! the most silver ive ever gotten in any given roll was one, and thats even on a rare ocasion.
 
Don't worry. You guys will hit some full rolls one of these days. They are out there. Believe me!
rileyboy
 
i've got some full silver rolls in customer wrapped rolls. and a bunch that were half full. You've got to look to find it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom