What's new

Another Silver in the coin star!

trdking

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
5,148
Reaction score
7,926
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just arrived home from Cleveland OH and was out getting the car washed. The coin star at the local grocery popped into my mind. Burning my brain telling me there was silver in it. I have never went out of my way to check a CS machine but that day I literally went out of my way to check this coin star and I was delighted when I saw this canadian silver dime 1962 and this odd asian coin with the hole. Intuition? maybe :)

IMG_0655.webpIMG_0656.webpIMG_0657.webp
 
That is my 4th coin star Silver! 3 dimes and a quarter 1 mere 1 rosy 1 canadian 1 washington I do better coin staring than digging :)
 
That's what I'm talking about. Nice
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Cool finds. My only Canadian silver so far was a 50-percenter from 1968.

The holed coin is a Japanese 5 Yen, from 1973.
 
Nice grab...….
 
That is my 4th coin star Silver! 3 dimes and a quarter 1 mere 1 rosy 1 canadian 1 washington I do better coin staring than digging :)
You're not alone...….this year I got 15 silver coins from Coinstar and only five by detecting.
 
He shoots....he scores!!!!
 
Score good job
 
Good intuition...my coworker gets that feeling about Value Village thrift stores..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom