Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,451 Reaction score 72,705 Golden Thread 0 Apr 29, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2021 #2 I love his ability to give the honest truth
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,946 Reaction score 36,570 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 30, 2021 #3 Great pic! I took some with my cell phone but they didn't turn out too well.
DiggerKid2003 Sr. Member Joined Jul 5, 2014 Messages 474 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location Spotsylvania VA Detector(s) used Garret At Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Wireless Z-Lynk headphones. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2021 #4 I’ve been keeping up with them, we already pre-ordered the Starlink beta and we’re getting it mid 2021 apparently.
I’ve been keeping up with them, we already pre-ordered the Starlink beta and we’re getting it mid 2021 apparently.
Centsless Detecting Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2017 Messages 1,527 Reaction score 4,697 Golden Thread 3 Location Milwaukee WI 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used -Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils -Minelab Manticore- -Garett AT Pinpointer- Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2021 #5 The first time I saw the Starlink fly over I had no clue what it was. 20 to 30 satellites in a row was amazing to see when you are surounded by light pollution.
The first time I saw the Starlink fly over I had no clue what it was. 20 to 30 satellites in a row was amazing to see when you are surounded by light pollution.
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2021 #6 Nice shot
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,451 Reaction score 72,705 Golden Thread 0 Apr 30, 2021 Thread Owner #7 Just FYI, I did not take the picture, I got it on line.