Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Visited with this little fellow down by Pueblo, CO. Maria spotted him first and I said 'Oh, too cool! I need some pics!' (Actually I said 'Aaaaayyyy, que bueno, yo quiero photos!') She wouldn't help, so I had to take them myself.

Attachments

• 9-15a.jpg
    9-15a.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3,711
  • 9-15b.jpg
    9-15b.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 9-15c.jpg
    9-15c.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 291
Disclaimer: I do not advocate anybody go out and feel free to pick these things up. They have fangs that rival those of rattlers and they will bite if you don't know what you're doing, or aren't able to read their response. The one in Oklahoma last month I wouldn't touch, because she was on a mission and did not care to be messed with. This one was calmer and just walked onto my hand.

I think this post should come with a peachy health warning :laughing7:

Actually it should come with a Chug and Red alert, particularly Red, and yeah Red did cross my mind while I took the pics. Get down off the ceiling already.

;D So, "photos" is spanish? that's a beautiful spider, but I wonder how many people really need an admonishment about handling them? :laughing7: We were stopped on the highway once for contruction, and the kid holding the stop sign was amusing himself with a tarantuala trying to cross the highway. He would scut it back with his boot, it finally jumped at him and he stomped on it. Should have been the other way around.

Ok, ng, it's actually 'Fotos'. Pronounced the same way. No reason to kill these rascals, just shoo them out of the way. I will kill a wasp in a heartbeat though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back