What's new

Another thin find!! I.D?

digordie

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Here is another one i cant i.d. found abt 25 miles from my place. Any ideas on time period?
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20121130_174839.webp
    ForumRunner_20121130_174839.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 95
  • ForumRunner_20121130_174903.webp
    ForumRunner_20121130_174903.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 98
  • ForumRunner_20121130_174943.webp
    ForumRunner_20121130_174943.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 91
  • ForumRunner_20121130_175042.webp
    ForumRunner_20121130_175042.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 106
  • ForumRunner_20121130_175116.webp
    ForumRunner_20121130_175116.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Is it the exact same material as the last one?
 
GatorBoy said:
Is it the exact same material as the last one?

No this one has more of a cream color to it. No transparency on this one.
 
What state was it in and was it in the north or south section? Did you get an I.D on the last ones?
 
I don't remember where you said you lived But if I found it here my first thought would be Culbreath. Maybe even Hernando The way those noches are formed. I could be way off... Let's see what everyone else thinks. If it were just me I'd probably call it a Culbreath.
 
Last edited:
Congrats that's a very nice point!
 
Im west central illinois close to the mississippi.
 
In that case I would check out Marshall Melville or palaski.. I'm out of my element in your area. I'm sure someone from your area can be more precise.
 
GatorBoy said:
In that case I would check out Marshall Melville or palaski.. I'm out of my element in your area. I'm sure someone from your area can be more precise.

Okay thanks for the efforts!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom