What's new

Another Trail Cam Capture

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This nice little 8 point came to the feed last night. He is not a trophy by any means but still, I was a little surprised to see him in a residential area.
 

Attachments

  • MFDC3642 merccury resized.webp
    MFDC3642 merccury resized.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 91
  • MFDC3635 sunscreen resized.webp
    MFDC3635 sunscreen resized.webp
    28 KB · Views: 78
  • MFDC3627 denim resized.webp
    MFDC3627 denim resized.webp
    79.5 KB · Views: 80
  • MFDC3637 resized.webp
    MFDC3637 resized.webp
    108 KB · Views: 77
nice young bucks there.. maybe 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year olds.. give em a couple years and they both will be something else...
 
Last edited:
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs fyrffytr1! I normally go out for coffee around 4:30 AM and have had to stop many times to let these puppies finish crossing the road. Thanks for sharing...
 
My mother has a 10 point in her condo community. It's Huge!
 
Here's a non-typical 5 x 5 that lives in my neighborhood. There is one that runs with him that is a 9 x 5. Easy pickens to eat in the suburbs...flowers, gardens, fruit trees, etc.d.webp
 

Attachments

  • d.webp
    d.webp
    105 KB · Views: 81
nice young bucks there.. maybe 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year olds.. give em a couple years and they both will be something else...

All four shots are the same deer. Camera angle makes it look different. But, I wish there were two of them. I got a fuzzy picture of a much bigger racked one last year that I hope is still around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom